Image via Judicial Services Commission
|Appointed by||President Robert Mugabe|
Tawanda Chitapi is a Zimbabwean lawyer and judge of the High Court of Zimbabwe. He was appointed by President Robert Mugabe with effect from the 7th of September 2015. He was sworn in on the 16th of September 2015, in a ceremony at the Constitutional Court, by then Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku.  Before his appointment as a judge, he worked worked as a senior legal practitioner in private legal practice as an advocate.
Farm Mechanisation Scheme
The data is analysed by recipients origin:.
- Mashonaland provinces had the most beneficiaries, both in terms of numbers and value.
Mashonaland East got US$47,5 million,
Mashonaland West US$44,7 million
Mashonaland Central had US$34,2 million.
- Two Matebeleland provinces had a combined total of US$13,9 million.
- Masvingo US$26,4 million,
- Manicaland US$18 million
- Midlands US$14 million.
Tawanda Chitapi is listed under the thematic group “Political Referees: Judges”. According to the list, he has a loan of US$44,817.00. 
- "Court Watch 2015 - New Judges". Veritas. September 26, 2015. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- https://www.bigsr.co.uk/single-post/2020/07/18/BSR-EXCLUSIVE-Beneficiaries-of-the-RBZ loan of US$325,368.00-Farm-Mechanisation-Scheme BSR EXCLUSIVE: Beneficiaries of the RBZ Farm Mechanisation Scheme], Big Saturday Read, Published: 18 July 2020 Retrieved: 18 July 2020