|Alma mater||University of Limpopo|
|Parent(s)||Everisto Elarius Mugwadi|
Tererai Mugwadi is a Zimbabwean artists and of the pioneers of Urban Grooves. She rose to national stardom in the 2000s with her hit "Waenda" which is found on "Chamhembe Volume 1" compilation album. She went on to release other hits such as "Sands of Time", "Heya" and "I would and I will".
In January 2018, Mugwadi was found guilty of culpable homicide charges after she was involved in an accident which claimed the life of Seremani Marvellous in September 2017. She was fined US $250.
In February 2018, a sex tape with Mugwadi and a man identified only as Zhetstar was leaked on the internet.
Mugwadi was born on January 26 and raised in Mount Hampden. She has a son called Gabriel and she got married to her former manager, Liberty Mafukidze in December 2011. It is also said that Gabriel is Tererai's child with former partner David Mukwedeya In 2016 it was reported that Mugwadi had a child with musician Nesto Enerst Mnandi. They named the child Hannah. 
She entered the music industry whilst a teenager when she released a single 'Waenda'. The song became a chart topper on local stations. "Waenda" was part of the "Chamhembe Compilation" album. The latter featured some of the best urban grooves songs from the likes of Roki, Leonard Mapfumo, Mafriq and EX-Q. As of 2013, Mugwadi was working on her second album "The Tea Time, Listen Up Volume Two". Terry as she is affectionately known by her fans, has worked with some of the best musicians to date including Maskiri, Sanii Makhalima and Alexio Kawara to mention a few.
Drug Addiction Claims
Mugwadi's friends alleged that they wanted her to be checked at the rehabilitation center following her alleged wayward behavior that exhibited signs and symptoms of alcoholism and drug addiction. Since her return from South Africa having finished her degree in 2010, Mugwadi alleged returned to drugs after promising not to take drugs again. Urban Grooves Association chairman Eddie Dhliwayo blamed Roki for re-introducing Mugwadi to drugs. Roki was at one point convicted for possessing marijuana. Dhliwayo confirmed the drug addiction saying he had helped Mugwadi with the problem before. The matter of her alleged drug abuse, however, resulted in Tererai filing a lawsuit against the Sunday Mail arguing that the publication had tarnished her image and that she had never abused drug at any point in her life.
In January 2018, Mugwadi was found guilty of culpable homicide charges after she was involved in an accident which claimed the life of Seremani Marvellous in September 2017.
It was reported that Mugwadi's sexual video with one named Zhetstar was leaked on social media. When asked for a comment Mugwadi reportedly said,
“I have no idea on how the video leaked and a lot of people have been calling me both friends and relatives.
“I am, however, working on this to put my house in order,” said the diva before hanging up. 
- Chii Chiri Kuitikaka
- Bata Musoro
- Where's Our Future
- Samba Song
- Dai Zvikaitika
- Tribute to Sam
- Heya (Instrumental)
- Viewers discretion advised:Singer Tererai Mugwadi Bedroom video LEAKS iharare.com, Published: 19 February 2018, Retrieved: 19 Feb 2018
- Happy birthday to TERERAI MUGWADI, Facebook, Published: January 26, 2013, Retrieved: April 20, 2015
- Tererai Mugwadi, Zimbabwe Legal Information Institute, Published: June 18, 2014, Retrieved: May 6, 2015
- , , Published: 24 November 2016, Retrieved: 20 February 2018
- About, Retrieved: 20 May 2014
- Chamhembe Vol 1, Zimbeatz, Retrieved: 20 May 2014
- Mtandazo Dube Zimbabwe urban grooves star hooked on drugs, Nehanda Radio, Published: 3 Jul 2011, Retrieved: 20 May 2014
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- LATEST: Urban grooves diva Tererai Mugwadi breaks silence on leaked se_x tape, , Published: 19 February 2018, Retrieved: 20 February 2018
- Tererai Mugwadi, Africa Entertained, Retrieved: 20 May 2014