Image via Judicial Services Commission
|Spouse(s)||Frank Tarisai Ziyambi|
Vernanda Ziyambi is a retired Zimbabwean judge and a former justice of the Supreme Court of Zimbabwe. She retired from the Supreme Court on November 30, 2016 at the age of 70. However, in 2017 she was given a one year contract by then Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku, to act as a judge of the court.
Ziyambi was born and educated in the West Indies. She moved to Zimbabwe upon marriage to the late nationalist Frank Tarisai Ziyambi who served as a Cabinet Minister. After independence in 1980, she worked at the Attorney-General's Office and in private practice. 
She was appointed as a High Court judge in November 1993. In August 2001, Ziyambi made history when she became the first woman to be appointed a Supreme Court justice. When she retired in November 2016, She was the third most senior Supreme Court justice after Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku and Deputy Chief Justice Luke Malaba.
Justice Ziyambi together with Justice Paddington Garwe also served on the Namibian Supreme Court as acting judges of appeal from 1 January to 31 December 2014.
Farm Mechanisation Scheme
The data is analysed by recipients origin:.
- Mashonaland provinces had the most beneficiaries, both in terms of numbers and value.
Mashonaland East got US$47,5 million,
Mashonaland West US$44,7 million
Mashonaland Central had US$34,2 million.
- Two Matebeleland provinces had a combined total of US$13,9 million.
- Masvingo US$26,4 million,
- Manicaland US$18 million
- Midlands US$14 million.
Vernanda Ziyambi is listed under the thematic group “Political Referees: Judges”. According to the list, he has a loan of US$33.695.00. 
- "Chidyausiku acted lawfully on Ziyambi: Veritas". Financial Gazette. March 16, 2017.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css has no content.
- Judge bemoans government defiance of court orders, The Herald, Published: December 7, 2016 , Retrieved: December 12 2016
- Race to succeed Chidyausiku hots up, The Zimbabwe Independent, Published: October 28, 2016 , Retrieved: December 12 2016
- Acting judges appointed for Supreme Court, Published: January 07, 2014 , Retrieved: December 12 2016
- https://www.bigsr.co.uk/single-post/2020/07/18/BSR-EXCLUSIVE-Beneficiaries-of-the-RBZ loan of US$325,368.00-Farm-Mechanisation-Scheme BSR EXCLUSIVE: Beneficiaries of the RBZ Farm Mechanisation Scheme], Big Saturday Read, Published: 18 July 2020 Retrieved: 18 July 2020