A well-established company in drilling and blasting seeks to consider suitable and qualified candidates for the above position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Raising Purchase Orders for internal requisitions and Purchase Order Management.
- Complete service entries.
- Documentation of the invoicing process.
- Point of contact for account payment queries with service providers.
- Spend tracking and reporting.
- Monthly Site restocking.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Invoice checking, receipting & processing.
- Contract Spend Reporting.
- Management of the contract register.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Accounting/Finance or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mining and construction.
- Proven success in office administration.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information.
- Class 4 Driver’s License an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send Your CV, Certificates and Cover Letter To: email@example.com or drop them at: Number 7 Water Meyer Road, Belvedere, Harare.
Deadline: 21 March 2023