ZIMPLATS seeks to recruit recently qualified National Diploma graduates for a three (3) year structured apprenticeship programme in the listed designated trade. (Reference Number: - HRD20230301)
Apprenticeship Programme Structure
- On and off the job technical competency development.
- Designated trade focused coaching.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be advised during the course.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of five (5) ordinary level passes at grade C or better (including passes in Mathematics, English Language and Science).
- Must have a National Diploma in the designated trade.
- Clearance letter from the Registrar of Apprentices.
- A driver's or learner's licence.
- Aged 28 years or below.
- Agile, self-driven, fast learner with a "can do" attitude.
- Emotional & social intelligence, and outstanding interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Written applications from persons meeting the above criteria together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be sent to:
Zimbabwe Platinum Mines (Private) Limited
"Apprentice - Specify Trade of Choice"
P.O. Box 61
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to psychometric or other assessments. Zimplats reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you do not hear from the Human Resources Department within 30 days after the closing date of applications, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Deadline: 24 March 2023