Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post which has arisen within the Zimbabwe Lands Commission Secretariate. Reporting to Provincial Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Making requisite preparations for Land Audit and Farm Inspection Programmes.
- Drafting Land Audit and Farm Inspections Itineraries.
- Carrying out desk and field work-based land audits and farm inspections.
- Research and report writing.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Agriculture or agricultural specialisations from a recognized institution.
- Agriculture related experience in the public sector is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications, detailed curriculum vitaes and certified academic and professional qualifications clearly indicating on the envelope the post applied for. Applications should be addressed to:
Zimbabwe Land Commission
19280 Borrowdale Road
Block 1, Celestial Park, Borrowdale
NB: All applications should be delivered at the Registry Office. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 07 April 2023