Booth Tellers x21
An exciting opportunity exists for x21 Booth Tellers to join our Mukuru team. These positions will be based in the following locations in Zimbabwe:
- Harare x9
- Chitungwiza x2
- Masvingo x1
- Kotwa x1
- Madziva x1
- Empress x1
- Victoria Falls x1
- Bulawayo x5
The main purpose of this role is to provide remittance disbursement services in a professional and efficient manner. The Booth Teller reports directly to the Regional Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for processing remittance transactions in an accurate and professional way. They are required to carry out remittance operations in a legally complaint manner by checking the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents.
- Internal Liaison takes place with the Booth staff. External liaison takes place with external customers.
- Ensure correct and valid documentation in provided by customers in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Manage own stock to ensure accurate balancing.
- Provide customer support.
- Maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange.
- Uphold the company brand.
- To manage own professional and self-development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential).
- Mukuru Forex Consultant training course (Essential).
- Must remain current and competent by passing tests and assignments (Essential).
- Understanding and speaking of a local language (Essential).
- 1 year Customer Service Consultant experience (Essential).
- Cash handling experience (Desirable).
- Knowledge of foreign currencies.
- Knowledge of exchange control regulations.
- Computer skills.
- Telephone skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Organisational & administrative skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://mukuru.breezy.hr/p/52c5dc56ee87-booth-tellers
NB: Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers. If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Deadline: 17 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Mukuru is an Africa-based Fintech company that gives the emerging consumer access to affordable and reliable financial services. Our foundation is built on international money transfers – helping you to move money into, out of, and around Africa. Whether you are sending cash for instant collection or topping up a bank account or mobile wallet, it has never been easier. From this base we’ve grown to provide a broad range of services to answer all the financial needs of our customers. Harare