Business Development Officer
Applications are invited for the above senior position that has arisen in the University (Research, Innovation And Business Development).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing the business potential of innovations and providing advice to innovators.
- Developing and sustaining sound relationships with internal and'external stakeholders and clients.
- Advising innovators on effective teams and collaborations.
- Building communication channels for feedback on Innovation Hub services from internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing awareness into innovation and product development processes.
- Liaising with potential investors and negotiating business deals.
- Assessing business potential and providing support and expert advice to start-ups.
- Compiling reports for the Business Development Manager.
- Performing any other duties as may be delegated by the Business Development Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least five "0" Level passes including English Language and Mathematics, and an undergraduate degree in Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Accounting or equivalent.
- A Master of Science degree in Business Administration or Entrepreneurship, Marketing or equivalent is an added advantage.
- The incumbent should also have a minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience and a proven record imbusiness management and planning, and operational leadership experience for the delivery of innovation activities are a further advantage.
How to Apply
Application: Six copies of the application letter, certified copies of certificates and CVs giving full personal details including full names, place and date of ti qualifications, experience, current salary, date of availability and names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees should e addressed to:
The Registrar - Chinhoyi University of Technology,
Private Bag 7724,
Telephone No: (0267) 2129457
Or Apply online to: email@example.com (Documents should be sent as a SINGLE PDF document).
NB: Applicants who do not comply with the requirements will be disqualified. Details on salary, allowances and other benefits shall be disclosed to shortlisted candidates ONLY.
Deadline: 07 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Chinhoyi University of Technology (CUT)
Chinhoyi University of Technology is an educational institution whose mandate is teaching, learning and research as well as community service. It awards diplomas and degrees for varying subjects or programmes which have a technological bias. Chinhoyi University of Technology also known as CUT was established by an Act by the Parliament of Zimbabwe on 10 December 2001. It is located in the town of Chinhoyi in Mashonaland West about 120 km from Harare towards Lake Kariba and the Zambian border.