Business Development Officer
The National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF), a Public-Private Partnership Organization is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned post.
The position of a Business Development Officer exists to develop new business and strategic partnerships as well as overseeing development of new services and guiding all marketing and public relations activities. The Business Development Officer will report to the Manager-Economic Research of the Organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops new lines of business to achieve the organizations' mission.
- Designs and develops market-driven products and services.
- Develops and maintains external relationships with all NECF stakeholders.
- Promotes stakeholder-oriented focus and advocating stakeholder intimate client relationships.
- Pursues the development of strategic partnerships, relationships and alliances.
- Designs marketing programs and partner channels that increase the organizations revenues and stakeholder base.
- Ensures that strategic planning process is aligned to market drivers and support a stakeholder intimate approach.
- Organizes NECF conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing/ Public Relations.
- Possess proven leadership skills. Strong Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Proven track record building and developing successful teams.
- Proven track record in event management and public relations.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CVs, certified academic and professional qualifications to be submitted at the NECF Offices, 34 Elizabeth Windsor, Marlborough, Harare or send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position applied for should be clearly marked.
NB: The National Economic Consultative Forum is a non-discriminatory organization and therefore females, people with disabilities and those coming from remote parts of the country are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF)
The National Economic Consultative Forum(NECF) is a think tank on economic and social policy issues. It originated from the Private and Public Sectors participation at the International Smart Partnership Dialogue in July, 1995 at Langkawi Island in Malaysia. Experts from the private sector, labour, academia, civic society approached the Government for the development of a smart partnership institution that would be the think tank for the country.
Providing a broad participatory framework in the formulation of national economic policies through an interchange of ideas and experiences among government, private sector, labour, academia and civil society.