To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the Cafe to ensure great quality, consistent food and beverage services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the Cafe to ensure great quality, consistent food and beverage services.
- To maintain positive client relationships ensuring we are true partners in their business
- To ensure the smooth planning of the resources in order to deliver a first-class food and beverage service to our clients.
- Working closely in a supervisory role with staff members, overseeing scheduling, monitoring productivity, and providing feedback to ensure that staff are providing the best experience possible to customers.
- Monitor budgets, including expenses, sales, and profit margins.
- Track and maintain inventory to ensure that supplies are available as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in or related to business administration or business management.
- A professional qualification in Hospitality Management an added advantage.
- Minimum two years working experience in a similar role.
- Proven management experience in the hospitality industry.
- Ideally have a branded retail food background.
- Experienced in working in a fast paced environment.
- Retail and commercial skills are a must.
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns.
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality.
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV accompanied by an application letter, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 27 March 2023