Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A minimum of a National Diploma in Secretarial Studies (HEXCO).
- At least five (5) Ordinary Level Passes including English Language.
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant post qualification experience in a similar position preferably in a tertiary setting.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Ability to handle confidential matters.
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
Qualifications and Experience
- Acts as a first point of contact for the Student Affairs Division and manages communication including highly confidential information.
- Planning and diarising appointments for the Dean of Students.
- Typing and filing correspondence for the Division.
- Distributing internal correspondence generated in the office.
- Organising departmental meetings and taking minutes.
- Requesting and collecting stationery for the Division.
- Performing any other related tasks as assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
- Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to: email@example.com or hand delivered to:
The Acting Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates and differently abled people are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31 March 2023.