Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Security and Assurance or equivalent from a recognised university.
- At least two (2) years of working experience in ICT Security.
- Proven track record and experience in the successful development of information security policies and procedures in large enterprise environment.
- Understanding of the following information security frameworks: ISO27001, COBIT, NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- Excellent analytical and strong problems-solving skills.
- Good communication (both written and verbal), time management and project management skills.
- Exceptional skills in design, development, implementation, and maintenance in information security policies, strategies, standards, baselines and guidelines.
- Experience in planning and coordinating the system-wide information security compliance programs.
- Ability to conduct cyber security awareness training programs.
- Must be a Certified Ethical hacker (CEH) and other Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, will be added advantages.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.hit.ac.zw/job/cybersecurity-administrator-1-post/
Deadline: 06 April 2023