Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produces regional daily fuel stock levels and usage reports and submits to Energy Logistics Team Leader for procurement consideration.
- Ensures refuelling fleet complies with regulatory and safety requirements.
- Plans and implements cost effective routing for refuelling tankers’ deployment.
- Distributes ZESA token schedules to logistics teams before commencement of delivery run to ensure sites are topped up with ZESA units.
- Performs basic site resuscitation activities e.g. switching on generators, checking oil level, resetting breakers, when conducting site visits.
- Prepares reports for sites with issues and escalates to responsible Managers eg fuel thefts, abnormal fuel consumptions.
- Reviews daily fuel analysis report for continuous improvement of cost effective routing schedules.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 years experience
How to Apply
To Apply Use Lkink:
Deadline: 30 March 2023