The National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF), a Public-Private Partnership Organization is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned post. The Executive Assistant reports to the Director responsible for Economics and Research.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the Directors diary and travel arrangements.
- Assisting in the preparations for all NECF meetings and conferences i.e. sending out invitations for NECF meetings.
- Receiving incoming mail, recording mail and distribution of outgoing mail.
- Providing secretarial services to the Director and managing his/her offices.
- Taking minutes of all meetings held in the Director's offices.
- Contributing to the upkeep of NECF public relations.
- Types, files,.answers and make calls.
- Receives all visitors for the Director.
- Keeps confidential information.
Qualifications and Experience
- Secretarial Diploma (HEXICO).
- Degree in Secretarial Services is an added advantage Extensive experience in Secretariat Services and Administration.
- 5 years verifiable experience in Administration and Dialogue/Conference convening.
- Well-groomed and deported.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with Government and Non-state actors at policy level.
- Ability to communicate with people of all levels.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CVs, certified academic and professional qualifications to be submitted at the NECF Offices, 34 Elizabeth Windsor, Marlborough, Harare or send an email at: email@example.com
The position applied for should be clearly marked.
NB: The National Economic Consultative Forum is a non-discriminatory organization and therefore females, people with disabilities and those coming from remote parts of the country are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF)
The National Economic Consultative Forum(NECF) is a think tank on economic and social policy issues. It originated from the Private and Public Sectors participation at the International Smart Partnership Dialogue in July, 1995 at Langkawi Island in Malaysia. Experts from the private sector, labour, academia, civic society approached the Government for the development of a smart partnership institution that would be the think tank for the country.
Providing a broad participatory framework in the formulation of national economic policies through an interchange of ideas and experiences among government, private sector, labour, academia and civil society.