Human Resources Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned post.
The Human Resources Manager reports to the Finance and Administration Director, and is responsible for managing, coordinating, supervising all Human Resources related activities, and providing personnel support to the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment and selection.
- Human resources budgeting.
- Formulating and managing the implementation of human resources policies and strategies.
- Compensation and payroll management.
- Capacity building, training and development.
- Management of staff welfare.
- Performance management.
- Health and safety management.
- Management of disciplinary issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management/ Strategic Management BusinessAdministration or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Institute of People Management of Zimbabwe (IPMZ) professional qualification and membership an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years post-qualification experience, three (3) of which should be at managerial level.
- Knowledge of Belina Payroll and Human Resources Information Systems is a prerequisite.
- Possession of strong leadership and interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should submit an application (indicating the post being applied for) together with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of academic and professional certificates saved as a single pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28 February 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Broadcasting Authority Of Zimbabwe
The Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe (BAZ) is the regulatory authority for broadcasting in Zimbabwe. BAZ was established through an Act of Parliament in 2001 providing for the functions, powers and duties of the authority. BAZ falls under the Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services. BAZ issues licenses to television and radio broadcasting companies in Zimbabwe.
Phone: +263 4 443465-7
Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe
27 Boscobel Drive West, Highlands, Harare
P O Box CY496, Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe