Human Resources Officer
Applications from suitably qualinfied and experienced individuals are invited to fill the post listed above.
The main purpose of the role is to manage and run the payroll, pevelop and implement human resources policies, processes and rocedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of policies, processes and procedures.
- Managing and administering the payroll and production of ,monthly human resources reports.
- Compiling and processing of monthly returns to external service providers,
- Drawing up succession plans and ensuring their timeous implementation.
- Carrying out of industry salary and benefits surveys and making recommendations on salary levels.
- Drawing up of monthly and quarterly human resources reports.
- Managing employees benefits such as leave, pension social insurance and gratuities.
- Managing the health, safety and welfare portfolio of the Association.
- Keeping and updating employee personal files and Works Council files and minutes
Qualifications and Experience
- A diploma in Salary and Benefits Administration.
- Certified payroll administrator an added advantage.
- An HND in Human Resources with salary or pension administration.
How to Apply
All suitable candidates should submit their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to the undersigned:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Teachers' Association (Zimta) Zimta House
No. 190 Herbert Chitepo Avenue
P. O. Box 1440,
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28 February 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Teacher's Association (ZIMTA)
The Zimbabwe Teachers Association (ZIMTA), the country's biggest teacher organisation which seeks to promote the rights and interests of educators' living and working in Zimbabwe.