Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant post that have arisen in the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC). Rreporting To: Executive Secretary Head Office. Ref no: ZACC/APP/2/2023
GRADE REPORTING TO STATION
G3 MANAGER INVESTIGATIONS PROVINCE
Job Responsibilities i.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies •
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving crime reports made to the Commission.
- Investigating corruption cases, serious frauds and other mandate offenses.
- Conducting surveillance for the detection of crime and gather intelligence on suspected cases of corruption and mandate offenses.
- Attending scene of crime, gather evidence and compile dockets.
- Taking accused persons to court.
- Follow up on corruption and other mandate cases before the courts.
- Making entries in Departmental registers update records on cases being handled by Investigations Directorate.
- Attending meetings with stakeholders on matters to do with combating corruption.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Forensic Accounting and Auditing, Cyber security and Forensic Auditing, Forensic Science, Audit and Risk Management, Financial Intelligence, Quantity Surveying, Data Science and Informatics, Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Law, or equivalent recognised qualification from accredited tertiary institution.
- Experience in an environment of crime prevention and investigations would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed CV with contact details and certified copies of National ID Card, Birth Certificate, academic and professional certificates submitted to:
The Executive Secretary,
Zimbabwe Anti- Corruption Commission,
Number 872 Betterment Close,
Mt Pleasant Business Park,
NB: Eligible female candidates and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 07 April 2023