Legal Officer (Intern)
Applications from suitably qualinfied and experienced individuals are invited to fill the post listed above.
Purpose of the role The Legal Officer shall be responsible for carrying out legal research, drafting commercial contract and handling member grievances.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching on business law matters with special reference to employment and commercial law. Drafting commercial contracts and heads of argument.
- Opening and maintaining of all files related to both employment and commercial law matters.
- Proposing legal opinions for referral for management decisions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Honours degree in law with a specialty in employment law and social security plus a research project on trade unionism or labour law.
- The intern will undergo a twenty-four (24) month inhouse training programme.
How to Apply
All suitable candidates should submit their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to the undersigned:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Teachers' Association (Zimta) Zimta House
No. 190 Herbert Chitepo Avenue
P. O. Box 1440,
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28 February 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Teacher's Association (ZIMTA)
The Zimbabwe Teachers Association (ZIMTA), the country's biggest teacher organisation which seeks to promote the rights and interests of educators' living and working in Zimbabwe.