Application are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perfoms diagnostic testing procedures on instrumentation, analyses results in or more sections of a laboratory and interacts with pathologists on technical matters to provide relavant data that may pertain to the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of dieseses.
- Records, verifies test results to ensure intergrity of test result database on LIMS.
Qualifications and Experience
- Medical Laboratory Sciences Degree.
- Medical Laboratory and Clinical Scientis Council Registration and valid practising certificate.
- Ability to handle work-related pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Drivers Licence.
How to Apply
Send your CV and proof of qualifications with Medical Laboratory Scientist as subject to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31 March 2023