Monitoring And Evaluation Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned post.
The Monitoring and Evaluation manager provides oversight for the Authority's programs planning, evaluation, knowledge management and monitoring and reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategy formulation Monitoring and evaluation design.
- Monitoring and implementation.
- Impact evaluation Analyze performance in relation to the strategic plan and proffer solutions to management.
- Leading the process of designing, piloting and qualitative evaluation tools.
- Drafting terms of reference for external consultants as and when required.
- Overseeing the coordination of impact survey administration and implementation.
- Designing data analysis and conducting impact data analysis on outcomes.
- Elaborating and designing impact reports based on impact evaluation results according to the authority's needs.
- And any other duties assigned by the superiors.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Social Sciences, or related field.
- Master's degree in Social sciences, Demography, Statistics or other related fields is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional work experience of at least five (5) years post-qualification, three (3) of which should be at managerial level in the relevant field, especially project monitoring and evaluation, and data management.
- Skilled in the use and management of methodologies analysis and reporting.
- Ability to coordinate the work of the team.
- Good knowledge of Results Based Management System(RBM).
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should submit an application (indicating the post being applied for) together with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of academic and professional certificates saved as a single pdf file to: email@example.com
Deadline: 28 February 2023. Generate a Whatsapp Message
Broadcasting Authority Of Zimbabwe
The Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe (BAZ) is the regulatory authority for broadcasting in Zimbabwe. BAZ was established through an Act of Parliament in 2001 providing for the functions, powers and duties of the authority. BAZ falls under the Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services. BAZ issues licenses to television and radio broadcasting companies in Zimbabwe.
Phone: +263 4 443465-7
Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe
27 Boscobel Drive West, Highlands, Harare
P O Box CY496, Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe