The Position in key business initiatives to ensure sustainability and contribute to business results. Representative (PSSR) is responsible for marketing After Sales products and services area. Provide the Business support The Product Support Sales within an assigned coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting for new customers.
- Identifying leads and opportunities for conversion as well as Driving quote conversion by following up on quotes for assigned customers with the parts counter and service.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline for assigned customer base by employing and executing sales funnel management.
- Coordinate with Parts, Service and Equipment Management divisions to support customers' needs.
- Consult with customers about equipment life cycles, maintenance and replacement budgets and other solutions that will lower their owning and operating costs and , support customer success.
- Conduct equipment inspections (Cat Inspect and CTS) and record the status of aspects of the machine using Cat Inspect.
- Understand the full-range of the dealership's product offerings and how they are intended to meet business and customer needs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Mechanic (Apprentice trained ) in Diesel Plant Fitting.
- Qualification in Sales/Marketing and or business administration or any related field is considered.
- Completion of the BWE PSSR Cadet Programme an added advantage.
- High competence in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM exposure an added advantage).
- Technical Knowledge/experience an advantage.
- Sales competency (to be measured through compulsory sales competency assessment).
- Value Selling.
- Analysis and reasoning Drive, Energy and Initiative (Results-Focus).
- Professional/Technical Competence.
How to Apply
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should send their CV's and certified copies of educational qualifications and relevant documents to: Zimbabwe _Recruitment@barloworld-equipment.com
NB: Candidates from designated groups are encouraged to apply. If you have not been contacted two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Deadline: 25 March 2023