Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe's Ferrochrome Production, has exciting, and challenging career opportunities at its KweKwe Division.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced persons to fill the above position on a renew-able Fixed Term employment contract basis, subject to performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all Safety and Environmental Management activities in the area assigned.
- Implement agreed Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Carry out audits and inspections on compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures & standards.
- Following up on all SHE action plans.
- Conducting investigations on all downgrading incidents in area assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Occupational-Health and Safety or related field.
- At least five (5) years post qualification experience in Safety, Health and Environmental. management at Officer level in a, Heavy Industrial or Mining environment.
- Relevant training in Safety and Health Systems.
- Sound knowledge of NOSA SHE System and exposure to Environmental Management Systems will be a distinct ad-vantage.
- Effective communication skills.
- High level of computer aptitude in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP.
- Strong people management skills and team player.
How to Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications to be submitted to:
The Human Resources Manager
Re: "SHE Officer"
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 489
Or E-Mail to: email@example.com
NB: Only applications from short-listed and interviewed candidates will be acknowledged.
Deadline: 29 March 2023