Our Sales department is looking for a passionate and hardworking candidate to join our team as a Counter Sales.
You will be responsible for attending customers who visit our store and providing them with the best solution possible. You will also be responsible for answering all the queries of the customers related to the products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the finance and admin officer in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries (answer customer queries regarding the store and the merchandise)
- Find out the customer’s needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise, describe a product’s features and benefits.
- Ensures that the store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Sales and Marketing qualification (degree is an added advantage).
- At least one year experience in the same field or related.
- Ability to work under minimal or zero supervision.
- Ability to solve customers' problems promptly.
- Ability to offer outstanding customer service.
- Quick decision-making abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A detailed and customer-oriented individual.
- To be successful as a Counter Sales, you should possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to meet the sales targets.
- You should also have good customer service skills and excellent sales skills as well.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline: 07 April 2023