Senior Loans Officer - Bulawayo Branch
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Loans Officer within our Bulawayo branch, qualified and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. The incumbent will be expected to process loan applications in compliance with the bank's credit policy and supervise subordinates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Loan portfolio management.
- Client relationship management.
- Customer service (Attends to customer queries and explain bank products and services).
- Recieves and processes loan application.
- Conduct fields assessment.
- Supervision of subordinates.
- Performs any other duties within the scope of the job.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Banking & Finance , Agriculture or related business degree.
- Clean Driver's licence (2 years older) is a MUST.
- Minimum of two years -experience as Field Officer or Loans Officer in a financial institution.
- Supervisory skills are required.
How to Apply
All applications addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, clearing showing the position being applied for under the subject line. Copies of all educational and professional qualifications including Driver's licence MUST accompany all applications.
Deadline: 01 December 2023
EmpowerBank is a registered deposit taking Micro Bank in terms of the Microfinance Act [Chapter 24:29] and is regulated by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe. The organisation was formed with the purpose of providing social and financial solutions to the financially excluded population with greater focus on the youth.