Marry Demands 3 Five Star Holidays Per Year And Over US$40000 Holiday Spending Money As Part Of Her Divorce Settlement Demands From Chiwenga
The estranged wife of the Vice President, Marry Chiwenga nee Mubaiwa who is locked in a divorce wrangle with the former army general’s demands have according to Newsday exposed their flashy lifestyle.
Marry according to the publication made the following demands:
- An equivalent of US$2 500 for each child,
- Payment of their entire school fees and all university costs should they proceed to tertiary level.
- One international holiday per year at a five-star facility, the equivalence of US$25 000 spending money on the international holiday ,
- One fully-expensed regional holiday and US$15 000 spending money
- One fully-paid local holiday per annum and not less than 25 000 per person
- An equivalent of US$40 000 a month for her own personal maintenance per month
- Internationally-recognised medical aid cover until her death.
Marry was recently allowed to access the house she was sharing with the VP in Borrowdale after a spoliation suit.
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v