Twin Sisters Die In Beitbridge Fire6 months ago
The Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) is investigating a fire incident which occurred on Wednesday in Beitbridge in which twin sisters died.
In a report seen by Pindula News, police said the twin sisters were burnt beyond recognition after the fire erupted at Impala Extension suburb, Beitbridge. Reads the report:
The ZRP is investigating circumstances surrounding a fire incident which occurred on 08/03/23 at around 0045 hours at Impala Extension suburb, Beitbridge where twin sisters, Everjoy Chapasuka (30) and Sandra Chapasuka (30) were burnt beyond recognition when the cottage they were sleeping in caught fire following an explosion which was allegedly heard by neighbours.Feedback
Some common causes of fires at home:
Fires can cause explosions in homes due to gas leaks, faulty electrical wiring, chemical reactions, combustible materials, open flames, and cooking accidents.
Are you a Civil Servant or Pensioner in Zimbabwe?
Get a smartphone 📱 on Zero Deposit. 24 hours to process.
To prevent these incidents, it is important to have safety measures in place and regularly maintain gas appliances and electrical systems.
These safety measures include installing smoke detectors, practising safe cooking habits, and having gas appliances and electrical systems regularly inspected and maintained by professionals.
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals