The James Blunt Concert Zimbabwe was a concert by Grammy Award-nominee artist, James Blunt, held on the night of 17 February 2015 at the Harare International Conference Centre (HICC) in Harare. The concert was part of James Blunt's Moon Landing Tour that saw him perform in Cape Town South Africa from 11–15 February 2015 in both Cape Town and Johannesburg. Zimbabwean artist, Rob Burrell together with his band Mann Friday performed along Blunt at the show. Tariro neGitare, another local artist, also performed on the night.
- Tariro neGitare and Rob Burrell opened the show and were on stage from 1900hrs
- James Blunt went on stage from 2000hrs onwards
Tickets for the show were available From Ster Kinekor Borrowdale Village on Fridays and Saturdays between 12PM and 5PM. Front-man Rob Burrell is also set to open for chart-topper James Blunt who performs this February 17 at HICC. Tickets were also available online at daviesevents.paynow.co.zw/james-blunt-event-registration.
The Ticket Prices were:
- GA - Ground Floor: $65
- KidzCan - GA Ground Floor: $65
- Balcony Mid-Seated: $75
Moon Landing Album Video
- Rob Burrell's part in the concert was to raise funds for KidzCan with $15 of each ticket going towards the charity
- The concert was tweeted with the Hashtag #MoonlandingTour