Kajese speaking to former President Mugabe, Image via Herald
|Born||Munyaradzi Samuel Kajese|
August 13, 1949
|Alma mater||Baker University, Drew University,International Diplomatic Academy Vienna|
|Known for||Being the Chief of Protocol to President Robert Mugabe|
|Children||Farayi Tendayi Kajese, Vimbayi Dorothy Ruth Kajese, Mutsa Samuel Kajese|
|Parent(s)||Amon Kajese, Dorcus (Chiwara) Kajese|
Munyaradzi Samuel Kajese is a Zimbabwean diplomat and former Chief of Protocol for Emmerson Mnangagwa's government.  He was also the Government's Chief of Protocol during late Robert Mugabe's presidency. He retained his position following the military coup that ousted Robert Mugabe in November 2017.
Following Mugabe's death in September 2019 Kajese coordinated funeral arrangements as well as negotiations to have Mugabe buried at the Heroes Acre. The negotiations ultimately failed as Mugabe was eventually buried at his rural home in Zvimba.
In October 2019, Kajese retired from his Chief of Protocol after serving for 3 decades. He was replaced by Zimbabwe's then Ambassador to Geneva, Chitsaka Chipaziwa.
School / Education
No information could be found on his Junior or High School, or any tertiary education.
Service / Career
Farm Mechanisation Scheme
The data is analysed by recipients origin:.
- Mashonaland provinces had the most beneficiaries, both in terms of numbers and value.
Mashonaland East got US$47,5 million,
Mashonaland West US$44,7 million
Mashonaland Central had US$34,2 million.
- Two Matebeleland provinces had a combined total of US$13,9 million.
- Masvingo US$26,4 million,
- Manicaland US$18 million
- Midlands US$14 million.
Munyaradzi Kajese, head of protocol under the Mugabe regime, is listed under the thematic group “Senior Civil Servants”. He received a loan of US$468,150.00. 
President Emmerson Mnangagwa made new government appointments in November 2019. The appointments, announced by Misheck Sibanda, were made in terms of Section 205 (1) of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.20) Act 2013 and were with immediate effect.
- Chief of Protocol: Former ambassador Chitsaka Chipaziwa, replacing Munyaradzi Kajese retired.
- President’s Secretariat in the Office of the President and Cabinet (OPC): Raphael Faranisi (created post).
- Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage: former deputy director-general of the Central Intelligence Organisation Aaron Nhepera, replaced Melusi Machiya.
- Ministry of Women’s Affairs, Community, Small and Medium Enterprises Development: Melusi Machiya.
- Rudo Chitiga was moved to the OPC while awaiting reassignment, from Former Women’s Affairs Secretary.
- Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of Local Government, Public Works and National Housing: Zvinechimwe Churu, replacing George Magosvongwe (awaiting reassignment).
- VENERANDA LANGA/ RICHARD CHIDZA, Heads to roll over Mugabe blunder, NewsDay, Published:September 17, 2015, Accessed = June 19, 2017
- Elias Mambo, Breaking News: Mugabe to be buried at the Heroes Acre, Zim Morning Post, Published: 9 Sep 2019, Accessed: Oct 2019
- Value your marriage vows: President, Published: September 7 2014, Retrieved: June 19, 2016
- https://www.bigsr.co.uk/single-post/2020/07/18/BSR-EXCLUSIVE-Beneficiaries-of-the-RBZ loan of US$325,368.00-Farm-Mechanisation-Scheme BSR EXCLUSIVE: Beneficiaries of the RBZ Farm Mechanisation Scheme], Big Saturday Read, Published: 18 July 2020 Retrieved: 18 July 2020
- ED makes senior appointments, Newsday, Published: 7 November 2019, Retrieved: 17 April 2020