Applicants are invited to fill in the above vacant position that has arisen in our organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Group Digital Marketing Officer, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying effective digital media mix to reach a wider audience base for the organisation.
- Supporting the SBUs' footprint growth by driving online following. traffic. engagement and tracking performance.
- Supporting the coordination of a schedule of activities across digital media platforms.
- Collecting and evaluating customer feedback data to enhance the customer experience.
- Generating leads, tracking conversion rates and implementing intervention measures as required.
- Staying abreast of new social media trends. web technologies. digital marketing trends and implementing them in developing campaigns and managing ongoing campaigns.
- Supporting business growth through marketing database management and utilisation.
- Monitoring and evaluating media campaigns to keep them fresh, relevant and effective.
- Forecasting marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns and tracking against performance.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Business Studies, Marketing and Multimedia Studies.
- A Diploma in Design.
- Certification(s) in fields related to Digital Marketing and Website Development.
- At least 1-year hands-on and practical experience in a similar role or related environment.
- Ability to use design software e.g. Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of digital marketing technologies SEC. PPC, Google AdWord. Google Analytic, Content Management Systems, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft Office is a must.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their detailed CVs ,application letters and design portfolio indicating the position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Being an equal opportunity employer, applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, gender or disabilities.
Deadline: 28 March 2023