Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above post.
- Agro-innovation Hub And Industrial Park.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising of staff in animal husbandry and crop husbandry therefore leadership skills are highly beneficial.
- Ensuring tasks are carried out as per plan.
- Ensuring that farm security, safety and cleanliness are monitored and maintained.
- Reporting to the manager on a day to day farm activities and progress plan.
- Supplying data for report compilation.
- Ensuring deadlines are met for activities like planting, harvesting, etc
- Monitoring staff roasters, hours and performances and attend to workers grievances.
- Overseeing the work of enterprises and suggests improvements and changes.
- Ensuring and enforcing compliance with government regulations, health and safety standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Agriculture.
- At least three (3) years hands on and demonstrable experience in both animal and crop husbandry.
- Excellent interpersonal, project and people management skills.
- The ability to command and be a team leader is necessary.
- Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to:
The Acting Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates and differently abled people are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31 March 2023.