Nash Paints is looking for a Retail personnel to head their Retail department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure branches meet their monthly targets and contribute profit to the company.
- Manage all staff that are under your supervision.
- Train and coach so as to maximize the human resources under your care.
- Maintain Discipline in all the branches in line with company policies.
- Manage vacancies through support of the HR recruitment process in conducting competency-based interviews with job applicants and making recommendations for appointment; within prescribed timings.
Enforce company controls and make sure all procedures are being followed such as follows:
- Cash up and banking procedures.
- Dispatch procedures.
- Opening and closing up procedures.
- Hand over procedure.
- Ensure the right stock is in the right stores as to generate sales.
- Conduct regular stock takes and report and action where issues are picked up.
- Ensure branches look after stocks in their care so as to minimize thefts and damages.
- Ensue each store promotes the Nash brand in terms of signage, cleanliness and shop ambience.
- Develop brand touch points and execute in line with Brand Strategy.
- Monitoring of all Brand Expenditures to ensure full implementation of planned expenditures.
- Manage third party merchandising for effective merchandising and execution in store and management of the category.
- Ensure accurate records of customers are maintained and collate quality market information reports to enable effective decision making.
- Ensure the integrity of transactional information (e.g., branch/customer visits, activities, sales, etc) to effectively track individual and End Market performance against set objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration/ Retail Management/ Marketing.
- At least 10 years experience in Retail.
- Ability to foster team oriented goals.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Proven track record of leadership and innovation.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31 March 2023