Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above posts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and installing well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent from a recognised University.
- Proven experience as network technician or relevant IT support position.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies.
- Excellent analytical and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal), time management, and project management skills.
- Diploma in Telecommunications, Molex BE 100 certification will be an added advantage.
- Industry-specific certifications- Certified Network Professional accreditation will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link:
Deadline: 06 April 2023