Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post that have arisen in the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing patient care and treatment to students and the University community.
- Administering medication and vaccinations.
- Ensuring infection prevention and control by complying with best clinical practices.
- Providing continuous support to regular patients and follow up on off-campus referrals.
- Providing counselling to students and the University community.
- Participating in health awareness programmes and campaigns.
- Recommending and implementing health policies and nursing care programmes.
- Preparation of reports and compilation of statistics.
- Providing health education to students and the University community.
- Sourcing for health and wellness educational materials and
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Dean of Students.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a Diploma in General Nursing and should be registered with the Nursing Council of Zimbabwe.
- Possession of a relevant post basic qualification or a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is an added advantage.
- Applicants should have at least 3 years’ post qualification experience, preferably in an Institution of Higher Learning.
- Information on salary and other benefits will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications which should include the application letter, certified copies of certificates, national identification and a detailed Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees. Applications in envelopes clearly indicating post applied for should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar, Human Resources Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
P.O. Box 35
OR Hand Deliver to:
Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
15 Longlands Road
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The University does not charge applicants a fee at any stage of the recruitment process and does not have Agents who receive applications on its behalf.
Deadline: 05 April 2023