Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serving the University community.
- Conducting health awareness programs.
- Performing assessment of a patient’s condition.
- Administering medication and injections.
- Correctly using different medical equipment.
- Handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Providing counselling services.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in General Nursing and a current practicing certificate with Nurses Council of Zimbabwe.
- A post basic qualification in any one of the following is an added advantage : Midwifery, Family Planning, Counselling, HIV and Aids Education
- A minimum of one (1) year post basic qualification experience.
- Working experience with students is an added advantage.
- Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to: email@example.com or hand delivered to:
The Acting Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates and differently abled people are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31 March 2023.