Zimbuild Property Investments Is Looking For A SHEQ Officer, Reporting to the Site Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adoption and Communication to the overall site teams the organizations SHEQ Policy.
- Ensure PPE Compliance to the Minimum policy requirements for construction works
- Conducting Risk Assessments and Harzard Identification analyses On Projects.
- Maintaining and updating the Risk Register on a daily Basis.
- Management of Site First Aid and matter Incidental
- Preparation and Management of Inductions, tool box tox and site group safety meetings and maintaining site records.
- Management of Site Safety signage, project Billboards and matters incidental.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in technical field
- Five (05) years’ work experience.
- Experience in Project safety Responsibility.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Occupation health, safety & health, Environmental health and added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications and Curriculum vitae should be submitted on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 March 2023