Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts. Answering questions about products or the company. Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sale.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities.
- Commit to departmental and individual goals.
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service.
- Update contacts database when necessary.
- Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately.
- Negotiate sales and address any concerns/ reservations of potential customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma / Degree in marketing.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Basic computer skills, including micro soft word and excel.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20 April 2023