Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above post within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, design, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Proactive and accurate identification of training needs in consultation with staff, departmental/divisional heads.
- Implement the training calendar and other human development initiatives.
- Design and expands training development programs based on the needs the organisation, individuals and international standards.
- Assist in policy formulation upon request.
- Create and delivers Customs & Excise training, using classroom, online and blended learning to both ZIMRAofficials and ZIMRA stakeholders.
- Set and mark examinations/impact assessments.
- Process results and certificates.
- Groom and influence behaviour and attitude consistent with organisational values.
- Compile reports on staff development initiatives.
- Supervise trainees during traineeship program.
- Coordinate calendar courses to ensure successful subscription per each calendar course.
- Carry out Cost Benefit.
- Analysis on training activities and make use of the most cost saving alternative.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Business Studies/Business Management/Business Administration/Social Science or equivalent.
- At least five (5) years' experience in the Customs & Excise environment.
- Advanced Certificate in Customs Law and Procedures.
- An MBA/MSc or equivalent is an added advantage.
- ATraining Diploma is a distinct advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Confident communicator and presenter.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Self-motivated, with positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Unquestionable integrity
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, All applications should be emailed to: ZimraRecruitment@zimra.co.zw, clearly stating the position applied for and addressed to:
The Director,Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. 0. Box 4360,
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31 March 2023