|Birth name||Lynette Lisa Musenyi|
|Born||February 7, 1993|
|Years active||2013- present|
|Labels||Chill Spot Records, Mbare|
Bounty Lisa is a female Zimdancehall artist. She's known mostly for songs like "Basa Rangu". She is married to fellow musician Soul Jah Love
Bounty Lisa has a son with Paul from Kuwadzana.
Marriage To Soul Jah Love
She is the former wife to Soul Jah Love, an award-winning Zimdancehall musician of the Chibaba fame.
Bounty Lisa and her former husband Soul Jah Love met at the popular Chill Spot Records at Matapi Flats in Mbare. They both narrated that they came from very poor backgrounds and their marriage appears to have brought them considerable happiness coupled with success in their respective music career.
She was assaulted by her former husband Soul Jah Love and it was alleged that her husband was under the influence of an unknown drug that was made him paranoid accusing bounty lisa of being pregnant by another man who was a city drug dealer.
Bounty Lisa suffered injuries on her face and elsewhere on her body. She told journalists at her father's home in Kuwadzana 5,Harare,that the Pamamonya Ipapo hit-maker attacked her with fists and an iron bar despite the fact that she did not know the drug dealer in question and was not pregnant at all.
"Akatanga kundirova nemaoko ndikazobuda panze . . . ndakambotanga ndichamudzosera ndichiona kuti ndinokuvadzwa ndakazopedzisira ndatyoka nzara ndavekutadza kutodzosera . . . maproducer vanaDkt vatosvika ndichitorohwa (He started assaulting me with his hands. I initially tried to defend myself fearing he would hurt me until my nails broke. Producers such as Dkt arrived while he was assaulting me.) "Achibva apinda mumba achitora mabag angu achimakanda panze . . . aingotaura nyaya yenhumbu. Akazondidhonzera mumba ndokundirova nesimbi ndobva adzokera kundirova nemaoko . . . akatanga kundirova masikati kusvika kwadoka . . . vanhu vese vaneta vaakungosiya achindirova (He threw my bags out of the house, dragged me into the house and started hitting me with an iron bar.)
Bounty Lisa has said that she grew up listening to music by Jamaican Reggae artists Bounty Killer, and this inspired the name Bounty Lisa.
Bounty Lisa started her music career in the iconic township of Mbare in Harare. The suburb is known to be the home of Zimdancehall music having produced musicians such as Killer T, Seh Calaz, Quonfused, Ras Pompy, Jah Child, among others. She started her first recordings with Chill Spot Records in 2013. She has worked with some notable artists and producers such as Levelz of Chill Spot Records and Seh Calaz of the Mabhanditi fame.
- Mangoma (2014)
- Masterpice" (2014).
- Vari ordinary
- Basa Rangu
- We Taking over
- Wandipengesa (Feat Soul Jah Love)
- Nhasi Ndozvitaura
- Ndozvitaura (Feat Seh Calaz)
Bounty Lisa was nominated for the 2014 Zimdancehall awards in the category of the best female musician.
In 2014, Bounty Lisa was at the centre of controversy after it was reported that Soul Jah Love and Seh Calaz had fought for her in Mbare. The attack happened outside Chill Spot studio, where both Bounty Lisa and Seh Calaz used to record.
- , About,Bounty Lisa Facebookm Profile,retrieved:2 Jun 2015"
- Dance Hall couple Soul Jah Love and Bounty Lisa tell their rags to riches story, iHarae", Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: 26 May, 2015
- Latwell Nyangu, Bounty gives birth to baby boy, H-Metro, Published: October 20, 2020, Retrieved: February 17, 2021
- M. Dube, Dance Hall couple Soul Jah Love and Bounty Lisa tell their rags to riches story,IHarare,retrieved:2 Jun 2015"
- , Soul Jah Love assaults wife Bounty Lisa, Published:18 January 2018, Retrieved: 23 January 2018
- H. Fisher, Bounty Lisa Sparks Massive Fight Between Jah Love and Calaz,Now Daily, published:17 Dec 2014,retrieved:2 Jun 2015"
- H. Fisher, Bounty Lisa Sparks Massive Fight Between Jah Love and Calaz,Now Daily, Published:17 Dec 2014, Retrieved:2 Jun 2015