Image Via New Zimbabwe
|Born||September 30, 1982|
Takesure Chinyama is a Zimbabwean born footballer who plays for FC Platinum as a striker.
Takesure was born on the 30th of September 1982.
Chinyama used play for Hwange Football Club between 2003 and 2005 before joining league champions, Monomotapa Football Club . He then moved to Poland where he played for Groclin Grodzisk and Legia Warszawa Football Club but it was at Legia Warszawa Football Club that he made a name for himself. He was very prominent in the Polish league for his goal scoring exploits After a successful stint in Poland, Chinyama joined Dembare in 2011 and in a space of six months, he had done enough damage in the local league to attract the attention of South African outfit, Orlando Pirates. Unfortunately, he failed to reproduce his sparkling form at Dembare which saw him being offloaded by Pirates after just one season. He went on to join Platinum Stars in the South African League and was also released after he failed to impress. Having gone for a while without a club, Chinyama was acquired by Dynamos Football Club during the 2015 mid season to compliment the defending champions' strike force. Upon making his Dembare return, Chinyama scored the goal that earned Dembare a point in 1 - 1 draw with perennial rivals, Highlanders Football Club.
National Team Caps
Clubs Played For
- Hwange Football Club (2003–2005)
- Monomotapa Football Club (2005–2006)
- Groclin Grodzisk Football Club (2007)
- Legia Warszawa Football Club (2007–2012)
- Dynamos Football Club (2012 and 2015)
- Orlando Pirates (2012–2013)
- Platinum Stars Football Club (2013)
Chinyama was the first African player to win the Golden Boot in the Ekstraklasa in May 2009
- Takesure Chinyama, Goal.com, Published: No date given, Retrieved: July 27, 2015
- Henry Mhara Chinyama eyes DeMbare comeback, NewsDay, Published: May 21, 2015, Retrieved: July 27, 2015
- Ricky Zililo Chinyama Rescues Dembare, The Herald, Published: July 27, 2015, Retrieved: July 27, 2015
- FC Platinum unveil Chinyama, ZBC, published: June 29, 2017, retrieved: June 29, 2017