Business Management Systems Specialist
Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates to apply.
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the development and review of the requisite Integrated Business Management System policies, manuals and procedures to ensure business efficiency across theACZ value chain and realisation of the organisation objectives.
- Ensures all Integrated Business Management System policies are documented and provided to all stakeholders accordingly.
- Ensures Corporate Integrated Business Management System (QHSE) manuals are reviewed regularly to address new risk areas or any changes in the business environment.
- Continuously assess the adequacy of the Integrated Business Management Systems so as to ensure adequacy and appropriateness.
- • Advice on all Business Management System matters to all departments and airport stakeholders to ensure effectiveness and adequacy.
- Ensures compliance to ISO 9001 (QMS), ISO 14001 (EMS), ISO 31000 (ERM) and other relevant management frameworks that will guide the business operations at all times.
- Analyses organisation systems, processes, activities and ensure alignment to ICAO, ACI, IATAand any other applicable aviation standards.
- Coordinates Integrated Business Management Systems Internal and ExtemalAudits.
- Coordinates the variousAirports accreditation activities as guided by the QAM.
- Prepare and submits consolidated weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual SHERQ reports and reports on other matters pertinent to facilitate informed decision making as guided by the QAM.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc Honours Environmental Science.
- MBA/ MSc in Environmental Management an added advantage.
- At least At least 6 years' experience with 3 years' experience in a similar role in aviation, mining, manufacturing or construction industry.
- Competence in IMS (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001) development and implementation.
- Competence in IMS (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001) Systems Internal Auditing.
- ISO Systems Lead Auditor.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3rd level, International Building
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions
Deadline: 10 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Airports Company Of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
CAAZ manages and develops eight airports in Zimbabwe, offering direct and fast access to the country's tourist resort areas. R G Mugabe International Airport is an international gateway into the capital city of Harare, the hub of commercial activity in the country.