Chief Training Coordinator (Harare)
To head the Training department which conducts training in various First Aid Courses and other related activities. The Chief Training Coordinator reports to the Operations Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs Training Curricula for First Aid/Home Nursing, Training of Trainers (Instructors) courses for the Zimbabwe Red Cross Society.
- Develop relevant, value-adding training material per Zimbabwe Red Cross Society.
- Evaluate training Policy guidelines to ensure that they are still in line with the training needs/curricula.
- Analyse feedback and amend training programme as required.
- Design training manuals for internal documented procedures.
- Develops teaching aids, such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- All interventions to be aligned with e-learning/online initiatives.
- Ensuring training objectives are met.
- Participates in the development and co-ordinates the implementation of the training policy of the Zimbabwe Red Cross Society.
- Conducting training needs assessment.
- Moderate training interventions and assessments for formal programmes.
- Maintains a disciplined workforce through administering code of conduct.
- Facilitate initial First Aid Training for new employees.
- Monitor and report on training projects and the enhancement of training initiatives.
- Assist and prepare facilitators and assessors with all online related activities when developing programmes.
- Performs tasks associated with the administrative and reporting.
- Consolidates training plans and budgets for the ZRCS
- Manage both physical and electronic training records
- Conduct theory and practical assessments in line with the assessment guideline
- Ensure issuance of relevant certifications
- Conduct First Aid Competitions.
- Designs and distributes annual training programmes to mines, private companies and provinces.
- Facilitates the setting up of examination board.
- Designs research proposals and researches training related problems issues.
- Develops and disseminates information that promotes and informs the public on courses offered by the Zimbabwe Red Cross Society as well as services available at the National Training Centre e.g. catering, conference, boarding etc.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Training Management, Adult Education.
- Degree in Business Studies, Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Masters in Business Administration/Strategic/Business Leadership (preferred).
- Membership of a recognized professional institution.
- Must have 5 years’ experience at the managerial level of which 3 years should be health-related training management.
- Supervisory and administrative skills, excellent communication skills and team player.
- Valid Drivers License.
How to Apply
Email application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of The Secretary General
Deadline: 05 January 2024Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Red Cross Society
The Zimbabwe Red Cross Society, a member of the global Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, is a voluntary organisation whose aim is to alleviate the suffering of the most vulnerable communities. It is an auxiliary to government as mandated through the Zimbabwe Red Cross Society Act of Parliament No 30 of 1981 also known as Chapter 17.08. It has branches throughout the country and is part of the global Red Cross movement present in 189 countries. Orphans and Vulnerable Children, the elderly, the chronically ill, the HIV infected and affected, the elderly and widowed and the generally disadvantaged members of the community make up our beneficiary list. As a disaster relief organisation, the ZRCS is also a member of the civil protection unit (CPU) and it responds to both natural and manmade disasters.
Address: 10 St Annes Road, Avondale, Harare