Cook - CMED Bulawayo (Grade: 3)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill in the above post. The incumbent will be reporting to the Human Resource Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, cook and serve meals for employees and visitors/clients.
- Serve snacks and meals during Company meetings or events.
- Ensure cleanliness of all canteen materials, utensils, canteen facility and equipment and ensuring a clean and hygienic canteen environment.
- Checks and monitors equipment to ensure all equipment is always functional.
- Plan work activities for the day to ensure that meals are prepared and served timeously.
- Determine the type of meals to be prepared taking note of available stock for the day or week to assist in development of a menu.
- Check the cooking methods being used to ensure the provision of quality food and to reduce any form of food wastage.
- Monitors stock movement and usage to avoid wastages.
Qualifications and Experience
- Should have 5 “O” Levels.
- Certificate in Food Science & Catering/ cookery Certificate or equivalent.
How to Apply
Applications meeting the above stated requirements should submit a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of proof of qualifications, clearly headed “Cook” to:
The Human Resource Officer
191 Ironbridge Road
Or email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 15 January 2024Generate a Whatsapp Message
CMED (Private) Limited