Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transferring data from paper formats into computer files.
- Typing in data provided directly from stakeholders.
- Creating spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistake.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/ Higher National in Accounting.
- Experience in an accounting environment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
NB: The successful candidate may be deployed to any of the University Campuses. Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Deadline: 24 March 2023