Datacenter Facilities Lead
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for the role of Datacenter Facilities Lead within the Group IT division of CBZ Holdings. If you want to join a team of energetic and passionate professionals, this is your opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Datacenter maintenance for both production and Disaster recovery.
- Plan and monitor Data Center facilities resources utilization.
- Recommend Data center capacity needs and budget for Data center maintenance improvements.
- Review the physical arrangement of the Data center systems (cooling, and power consumption,etc).
- Ensure adherence to Data Centre physical and logical security guidelines.
- Monitor all Data Centre facility equipment and resolve/report any malfunctions.
- Undertake periodic review of datacenters equipment and make recommendation for hardware refresh.
- Participate in the design, implementation of datacentre enhancement and maintenance
- Supervise the resolution of incidents as per the incident management guidelines and ensure calls do not go overdue at all times.
- Monitor proactive capacity management incidents resolutions.
- Identify and manage risks associated with Datacenter facilities.
- Develop and maintain procedures and guidelines for activities within the sub unit.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Datacenter operation certifications.
- 5 Years’ experience in Datacenter operations.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound leadership and communication skills.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3566576010/
Deadline: 19 April 2023
CBZ Holdings Limited
CBZ Holdings, whose full name is CBZ Holdings Limited, is a financial services conglomerate in Zimbabwe. It owns subsidiaries in banking, insurance, investments, wealth management, mortgages and retail finance.
The flagship business of the Group, CBZ Bank Limited, was founded in 1980. It was taken over by the Government of Zimbabwe in 1991, to avert looming liquidation and was renamed Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe Limited. The company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange in 1998. In 2005, the company rebranded, creating CBZ Bank as the main business and CBZ Holdings Limited as the holding company.