End User and Networks Senior Manager
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for the role of End User and Networks Senior Manager within the Group IT division of CBZ Holdings. If you want to join a team of energetic and passionate professionals, this is your opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design software suites and appropriate hardware component requirements for various user. groups in the organization and continuously updating the designs in line with changing internal and external environment.
- Develop a cost effective licensing strategy for all end user software and hardware and monitor end-user licensing costs.
- Design and maintain Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks to ensure optimal performance and maximum security.
- Formulate and implement cost effective LAN and WAN standards.
- Design policies and guidelines for LAN and WAN administration, and for End-User Hardware and Software.
- Maintain a cost effective Links strategy (bandwidth and vendors) for all outlets.
- Design and implement appropriate network security solutions to protect data and computing assets.
- Develop end-user protection strategies and deploy appropriate software to achieve the desired security levels.
- Oversee internal and external network penetration tests and implement corrective action for identified issues.
- Define guidelines for the deployment, installation and maintenance of ATMs.
- Provide input on ATMs and POS brand and supply strategies, and vendor management.
- Develop effective relationships with business and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- MSc in Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology an added advantage.
- HP FLAPS,HP Blade systems Administration, Microsoft, Security+, A+ or equivalent.
- Certification in Routing and Switching and Security (CCNP, CCSP, CISSP, CCNA, CEH or equivalent.
- 5 Years’ experience in Networks, Hardware, Desktop, EFT systems support.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3566575319/
Deadline: 19 April 2023
CBZ Holdings Limited
CBZ Holdings, whose full name is CBZ Holdings Limited, is a financial services conglomerate in Zimbabwe. It owns subsidiaries in banking, insurance, investments, wealth management, mortgages and retail finance.
The flagship business of the Group, CBZ Bank Limited, was founded in 1980. It was taken over by the Government of Zimbabwe in 1991, to avert looming liquidation and was renamed Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe Limited. The company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange in 1998. In 2005, the company rebranded, creating CBZ Bank as the main business and CBZ Holdings Limited as the holding company.