Graduate Trainee: Human Resources Analytics
The successful candidate will undergo a two-year comprehensive training program in the Human Resources Department of Econet Wireless (Pvt) Ltd. The Trainee will be trained to analyze HR related data and to come up with relevant HR dashboards and trackers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consolidates and analyses input from Human Resources Sections in order to generate weekly operational reports for the Human Resources function.
- Identifies and follow up on any areas of concern that require the CHRO’s attention.
- Tracks and reports on staff costs movement on a monthly basis.Compiles and develops monthly Human Resources KPIs dashboards and reports.
- Develops standards and ad hoc report templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics for use in the HR function in line with the business reporting requirements.
- Updates and maintains the consolidated Human Resources Plans and budgets.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Less than 1 year experience.
How to Apply
Deadliine: 19 April 2023
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Limited is the largest mobile telecommunications, technology and digital solutions company in Zimbabwe.
Now among the top three heavyweight counters, the company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (ZSE) in September 1998, less than three months after launching its commercial operations in July 1998.