An exciting career opportunity has arisen for the role of Infrastructure Architect within the Group IT division of CBZ Holdings. If you want to join a team of energetic and passionate professionals, this is your opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the awareness of Infrastructure Architecture across the various Business Functions.
- Create ad-hoc infrastructure designs to enhance Infrastructure efficiency.
- Analyze and drive project requirements and designs, and implement multi-layer infrastructure solutions.
- Assist in determining client requirements for complex Hybrid IT solutions.
- Contribute to the construction of infrastructure architecture components.
- Implement the infrastructure architecture standards that are aligned to business needs.
- Monitor capacity management activities on IT Infrastructure and resolve Incidents to prevent service disruptions.
- Implement changes and system enhancements as per standards and guidelines.
- Document the IT Infrastructure architect environment and identify hardware gaps.
- Assist in Data center designs and technologies implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- ITIL Foundation, CCNA.
- Infrastructure Designs Certifications.
- 3 Years’ experience in Infrastructure and Data Center environment.
- Knowledge of Banking Systems.
- Familiarity with Virtualisation Technologies, Operating Systems and Telecommunication Technologies.
- Knowledge of Database Management systems and Storage Systems.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3566580529/
Deadline: 19 April 2023
CBZ Holdings Limited
CBZ Holdings, whose full name is CBZ Holdings Limited, is a financial services conglomerate in Zimbabwe. It owns subsidiaries in banking, insurance, investments, wealth management, mortgages and retail finance.
The flagship business of the Group, CBZ Bank Limited, was founded in 1980. It was taken over by the Government of Zimbabwe in 1991, to avert looming liquidation and was renamed Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe Limited. The company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange in 1998. In 2005, the company rebranded, creating CBZ Bank as the main business and CBZ Holdings Limited as the holding company.