Infrastructure Architecture Manager
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for the role of Infrastructure Architecture Manager within the Group IT division of CBZ Holdings. If you want to join a team of energetic and passionate professionals, this is your opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design the Infrastructure Architecture to guide all hardware decisions.
- Coordinate all conceptual infrastructure architecture components.
- Research new technologies designs and feasibility for adoption ad implementation.
- Provide consultancy to support platform projects and create ad-hoc infrastructure designs.
- Determine client requirements and provide designs for complex hybrid IT solutions including managed Hosting Infrastructure, Cloud, Virtualization, and managed Services Solutions.
- Define infrastructure architecture standards that align to IT industry guidelines.
- Manage changes and system enhancements to best advantage.
- Ensure a smooth implementation of new technologies into the computer system infrastructure.
- Analyze customer issues in existing infrastructure and offer solutions.
- Identify and manage risks associated with IT Infrastructure architect solutions and ensure the architecture environment complies with relevant laws and regulations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- ITIL Foundation, COBIT, CCNA, CISA.
- Infrastructure Designs Certifications and working knowledge of Open group architecture framework (Togaf).
- Enterprise Architecture center of excellence.
- 5 Years’ experience in Infrastructure architecture management.
- Knowledge of banking systems.
- Familiarity with Virtualisation, Operating Systems and Telecommunication technologies.
- Knowledge of Database Management systems and Storage Systems.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3566579356/
Deadline: 19 April 2023
CBZ Holdings Limited
CBZ Holdings, whose full name is CBZ Holdings Limited, is a financial services conglomerate in Zimbabwe. It owns subsidiaries in banking, insurance, investments, wealth management, mortgages and retail finance.
The flagship business of the Group, CBZ Bank Limited, was founded in 1980. It was taken over by the Government of Zimbabwe in 1991, to avert looming liquidation and was renamed Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe Limited. The company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange in 1998. In 2005, the company rebranded, creating CBZ Bank as the main business and CBZ Holdings Limited as the holding company.