Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates to apply.
Reports to: Internal Audit Mananger.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the preparation of the ITAudit Section budget and its management for efficient utilization.
- Assists in the development of an IT Audit Annual Programme to guide sectional operations.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of IT auditing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assists in the development of ITsection audittraining program.
Assessing Company's exposure to risks
- Examines whether the Company's Information System is adequately designed for data confidentiality, integrity and security.
- Assess cybersecurity risks and check if adequate mitigatory controls are in place.
- Reviews adherence to IT policies, procedure and regulatory requirements. d) Analyses systems to improve efficiency and quality of output.
- ICT risks identification and ensuring adequate control measures are in place to mitigate the risks.
- Assesses ICT Systems to ensure they support and enable the Company to achieve its objectives and goals.
- Appraises the adequacy of ICT systems and capacity for future expansion in line with corporate strategy.
- Leads engagements as assigned, monitoring either internal or co-sourced teams in the performance of normal or special request audit assignments.
- Evaluates the Company's IT service level to stakeholders and assist management to ensure adequate and efficient services is provided at all times.
- Prepares exceptions reports alerting Management and/or, Board of imminent risk and measures to manage it.
- Discusses and agrees with Management on the corrective action plans and timelines to address identified IT risks.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of corrective actions to ensure timeous implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computing Science or equivalent.
- Two years post graduate IT experience in a medium or large sized organisation.
- Clean class 4 drivers' license.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Knowledge of internal control systems.
- High level of integrit.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3rd level, International Building
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions
Deadline: 10 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Airports Company Of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
CAAZ manages and develops eight airports in Zimbabwe, offering direct and fast access to the country's tourist resort areas. R G Mugabe International Airport is an international gateway into the capital city of Harare, the hub of commercial activity in the country.