An exciting career opportunity has arisen for the role of Middleware Engineer within the Group IT division of CBZ Holdings. If you want to join a team of energetic and passionate professionals, this is your opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install Apache Weblogic, Tomcat and other Middleware systems.
- Design and configure Middleware platforms.
- Implement security on all Middleware platforms and update patches.
- Restore services rapidly as per incident management guidelines.
- Perform capacity management activities including tuning activities on all Middleware.
- Implement changes, carry out root cause analysis, and resolve service disruptions.
- Develop and maintain Business continuity procedures for all Middleware activities.
- Produce systems documentation for all supported systems.
- Prepare Middleware, Operating System and Storage administration scripts for automation of EOC activities.
- Develop and maintain EOC procedures for use by IT Operations during EOC processing.
- Set up, document and perform routine tests of DR system.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Middleware Administration Certification.
- 5 Years working experience in an IT business environment.
- Knowledge of Database systems, Middleware, Virtualisation and Storage Technologies.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux, Windows and ITIL framework.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3566777147/
Deadline: 19 April 2023
CBZ Holdings Limited
CBZ Holdings, whose full name is CBZ Holdings Limited, is a financial services conglomerate in Zimbabwe. It owns subsidiaries in banking, insurance, investments, wealth management, mortgages and retail finance.
The flagship business of the Group, CBZ Bank Limited, was founded in 1980. It was taken over by the Government of Zimbabwe in 1991, to avert looming liquidation and was renamed Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe Limited. The company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange in 1998. In 2005, the company rebranded, creating CBZ Bank as the main business and CBZ Holdings Limited as the holding company.